Enriched autorities for museums and galleries
Our cooperation with Methodological Centre for Information Technologies in Museology (CITeM) began in 2006 and its target is the usage of national authorities in museums and libraries. Our proffesional staff supported the project since its beginning with consultations, technival solution and data architecture. The project was implemented in 2007 and since then, it's being used by various museums and galleries.
The national authorities are enriched with data that are not ineresting for libraries and thus, not collected. It is possible to use specific fields and save information about education, professional career, membership in associations or clubs etc.
Action / Conference
- 5. Library BARCAMP 18.10.2018 - 18.10.2018
- Information interactions 2018 23.10.2018 - 23.10.2018
- 11th Conference on Grey Literature and Repositories 24.10.2018 - 24.10.2018
- RDA rules in SNK cataloging practice and KIS3G libraries 30.10.2018 - 30.10.2018
- Bibliotheca academica 2018 30.10.2018 - 31.10.2018